As residents and business begin to show their support for candidates and ballot measures for the midterm elections on November 8, 2022, here are a few reminders to stay in compliance with Chino's sign ordinance,
- Any candidate, his/her designee, or proponent of a ballot measure who seek to utilize political signs must register with the Development Services Department (909-334-3253).
- ️Keep signs under 16 square feet in area.
- Signs should only be placed on private property with permission from the property owner and HOA approval (when applicable), prior to placing the signs.
- ️Signs should not be displayed on public facilities and rights-of-way, including curb, gutter, sidewalk, utility pole or parkway.
- Signs should not be placed or affixed to a tree, fence, wall, post, equipment nor any structure.
- ️All signs must be removed within 5 days following the election.
- Any illegally placed political signs will be removed by the City of Chino.
To inquire about a missing sign, please call 909-334-3319.
View the full municipal code on sign regulations.
Learn more about Chino elections.