Town Center At The Preserve (Pine Avenue)
Pine Avenue and Main Street
Lewis Retail Centers
Project Schedule / Milestones
- April 5, 2021 - Planning Commission Approval for the Town Center at the Preserve
- September 2022 - Start of construction
- April 2023 - The Gateway arch at the entrance of Pine and Main has been installed.
- Early to Mid June 2023 - Pine is expected to be fully constructed to a 5-lane roadway with new traffic signals. East Preserve Loop is anticipated to reopen to Pine within approximately one week after Pine is fully reopened.
- Summer 2023 - The Town Center at The Preserve opening date.
- End of September 2023 - Stater Brothers estimated opening date.
Town Center at The Preserve had a successful groundbreaking event on Wednesday, October 19, 2022. Lewis Retail Centers along with the City of Chino celebrated the momentous occasion. The event had special guest speakers; Mayor Eunice Ulloa, Executive Vice President Randall Lewis, and Senior Vice President Property Development & Finance Mike Reed.
During construction activities may include widening of Pine Avenue to 5-lanes (2 westbound and 3 eastbound) between West Preserve Loop and East Preserve Loop. Construction of curb, gutter, shared-use path, streetlights, a landscaped median, and two new traffic signals at Main Street and the entrance to the Town Center shopping center.
The Falloncrest development has begun construction of new residential and park facilities on the north side of Pine Avenue at East Preserve Loop. This is a separate project that include other improvements along Pine Avenue.
Pine Avenue will be reduced to one lane in both directions between West Preserve Loop and Homecoming Drive and access to East Preserve Loop south of Pine will be closed for the duration of the project.
Felicia Marshall, P.E., Associate Engineer, (909) 334-3402.