The Accounts Payable Division is responsible for the auditing and processing of invoices and payments. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring timely payment of vendor invoices
- Commit to accurate and timely responses to any inquiry or information regarding invoices
- Meet state audit requirements
- File form 1099-MISC with the IRS
- Maintain accurate disbursement records
Note: If invoices/statements are not directed to the Accounts Payable section, this may cause a delay in payment of your invoice.
Electronic Funds Transfer Payments (EFT)
In order to serve our vendors more efficiently, the Accounts Payable Division of the City of Chino is offering EFT payments in lieu of paper checks.
Please complete and send the EFT Form (PDF) to participate.
If you have received an invoice from the City and you have a question or concern, please contact the Accounts Receivable staff for further clarification. If possible, please have the invoice number available.
The City bills for reimbursement costs for:
- Damage to City property
- Special police services
- False alarm responses
- Emergency response to DUI accidents
- Booking fees
- Loud party response
- Many other miscellaneous services
Payment arrangements may be made with Accounts Receivable staff if circumstances permit.