- After final department interviews are conducted, a decision will be made as to which candidate(s) will be selected to continue in the hiring process.
- Previous employment is then verified.
- A background check is conducted in accordance with the employment application which includes a driving history record.
- Professional references may be contacted.
- Upon successful completion of the above steps, a Conditional Offer of Employment may be presented. This Offer will outline the exact title, salary, and schedule that the candidate is being offered.
- Upon acceptance of the Offer, the candidate will then undergo a Pre-Employment Physical Examination (a psychological examination may be included). These examinations are used in determining the candidate’s suitability for the position.
- Upon administrative review and approval, a final offer of employment is made.
- The hiring department will then coordinate with the candidate as to the start date, reporting place and time.
- The Human Resources Department will then conduct a new hire Orientation to go over the employee’s health benefits, insurance, and questions they may have.
Last updated: 8/11/2011 7:52:33 AM