A bilingual case manager is available Tuesday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to provide information and referral services for residents who are low-income individuals or families needing social services assistance. Evening appointments are available by appointment only. This service is free to the Chino Community.
Types of services offered are:
- Motel Voucher Assistance (one time emergency)
- Emergency Food Assistance
- Healthy Families or Medical Insurance Process
- Referrals of Public Services
Case Management (PDF File)
- Summer Lunch
- Mobile Stop is an outreach program which is provided to the community at carious locations in Chino.
Types of information available at the Mobile Stop are:
- Social Service Information
- Referral Services for the homeless, physically or mentally challenged, elderly, and Spanish speaking residents
Social Services Programs
Legal Aid Clinic
Legal aid services are offered by the Legal Aid Society of San Bernardino. to find convenient legal aid clinic near you, please call (909) 889-7328 or visit www.legalaidofsb.org. Legal aid clinics are no longer offered at the Neighborhood Activity Center.